With the announcement of the 2018 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure returning in January, there are 6 ways to win your way through to this famous event. Find out how.
PokerStars has announced that one of its most famous events in poker is to be run again: the 2018 PokerStars Caribbean Adventure, which returns in January 2018. Dating back to 2004, this event has seen many famous professional winners, such as Gus Hansen, Mike Watson and Bertrand “Elky” Grospellier, often with $3 million in first-prize money. PokerStars Caribbean Adventure has long been a marquee destination in the world of poker, with satellite qualification enjoyed by many. After much feedback from players, PokerStars revived the brand, and PokerStars Caribbean Adventure is set to start January 6-14.
Multiple Qualifiers For The Resurrected Tournament
This must attend event will see quite a few satellite qualifiers, as PokerStars try to qualify as many players as the tournament can accommodate. It’s an eye-watering prospect for many poker players; turning your bank roll into a fist full of cash, while enjoying the hospitality of the Atlantis Paradise Island Resort. PokerStars have initially stated they expect to have 400 qualifiers in the tournament, unveiling a Road To Bahamas plan, providing six separate qualifying ways for players to board a plane to Paradise Island.
Ten Ways To Board For Paradise Island
- Multi-Table Tournament Satellites: With a buy-in point of $55, multi-point tournaments will be one great way for poker players to win through to the Bahamas. With two $530 Ultra Satellite tournaments, 100 punters will win a PokerStars Caribbean Adventure package. These will begin on October 15, 2017.
- Stars Rewards: From November 5th, PokerStars will be unleashing its Star Rewards chests. There will be over $1 million of Caribbean satellite tickets to be found in the chests.
- Spin & Go: You can qualify with Spin & Go Road To Bahamas, from November 5. For only $27.50 buy-in, players can win satellite tickets to the big event in the sun, with some players winning full packages. Here is how:
- 250 in 1,000,000 – $15855 PCA Package
- 18,510 in 1,000,000 – $530 Ultra Satellite ticket
- 181,625 in 1,000,000 – $109 satellite ticket
- 799,615 in 1,000,000 – $55 satellite ticket
- Sit-n-Go Super-Satellites: Up to 18 players can enter this tournament, with its $55 buy-in, where there are two Ultra Satellite tickets to be won.
- Daily Cash Game Challenges: If you are a cash game player, then you can grab a piece of the action by qualifying in daily challenges. By completing these daily challenges, players can win tickets to the daily All-In Shootout. If you manage to win this, then you will find yourself in the weekly final cash game on a Sunday where there is $50,000 cash pool, and a shot at a full PokerStars Caribbean Adventure package.
- Spin & Go Weekly Challenges: In this tournament Spin and Go players get to complete their own challenges, to gain a shot at the Road to Bahamas Spin & Go weekly finals. Like the Spin & Go qualifiers, they will be competing against like-minded poker players for a slice of the $50,000 cash pool and a full package to the Bahamas.